In creating Brevet Beaver Creek our team stove to build something that held appeal for riders of all ages and abilities. Whether you're a masters racer hell-bent on beating your uber-fit colleagues to the town limit sign or just want a conversational-paced 30-40 mile ride with friends, we've got something for you. The formula is simple;
- REGISTER - Participation in the 2017 Brevet Beaver Creek is free, however it is limited to those who've preregistered or registered on site.
- RECON - Select from one of a number of established routes from our Brevet inventory. Ranging from 30-90 miles, there's a ride in there with your name on it.
- RESERVE - Need something better suited to the route(s) you've selected? Head to SRAM's Brevet Beaver Creek Open the Road site to reserve a new eTap or 1x-equipped bicycle in your size. Available brands include Pinarello, Specialized, Trek, Cannondale, Focus, Felt, Marin and more. Open the Road demo bikes are available at no cost - you simply need to reserve. SRAM's pro mechanics will fit you on site. Bring your favorite pedals and saddles if you like.
- RIDE - This is the fun part; leave event HQ at the Westin Riverfront at your leisure. Aid station partners are open from 10am-3pm Saturday and Sunday. Event HQ will remain open from 8am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- RECORD - Document your adventure by using a Qollector unit from Quarq (also available to check out on site), your Garmin head unit or with a simple Strava upload.
- REPORT - Upon returning to Aid Station ZERO (presented by Richard Sandoval's Maya, author's of the valley's best guacamole AND margarita,) simply present your data file documenting your ride to event staff.
- REPRESENT! - Upon successfully riding, recording and reporting your ride, you'll be awarded with a unique commemorative tee purpose-designed to celebrate your achievement (and inspire envy among your friends).